1945 N4 Deck Jacket Marram
The N4 Deck Jacket was intended for temperatures when the N1 was too warm. It was the counterpart to the Army 1941 Field Jacket. However, the N4 was simplified as it had no epaulettes and no bi swing back. The outer fabric was a cotton satin and the lining on the original jackets was a wool flannel.
Our N4 Deck Jacket is every bit as good as the original, though we opted for a cotton flannel for the lining. This makes the jacket more comfortable to wear and also easier to clean.
The following details characterize our 1945 N4 Deck Jacket:
- Outer fabric: 100% cotton
- Inner lining: 100% cotton
- Outer fabric weight per unit area: 225 gr/ m2
- Talon zipper
- 2 outside pocket, one inside pocket
- Item is prewashed, no shrinkage
- Made in Turkey
Note for tops: