Our 1958 Roamer Pant is based on an original pair from the late 1950s, which has been made from 15 ounce raw denim with selvage edge. Regardless of costs and labour we made a denim, which is superior in quality and strong in texture
Our finest Pike Brothers details of the 1958 Roamer Pant are as follows:
- 15 ounce raw denim with selvage edge
- 100% cotton
- normal waist, regular fit with button fly
- buttons and rivets in zinc finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- D-ring at watch pocket for your pocket watch chain
- Made in Turkey
- standard item
ATTENTION! Color will bleed out
Attention! In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers 1958 Roamer Pant we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions on the leaflet!
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
By calling up the video, you agree that your data will be transmitted to YouTube and that you have read the data protection regulations.
Note for pants: