The U.S. Army Air Force B-10 intermediate flight jacket was initially introduced as a replacement for the earlier leather flight jackets like the A-2s or the B-3s. Highly favored due to its sharp appearance and higher comfort it was not only worn by fighter aces of the U.S. Army Air Forces, but also by other branches of the U.S. Forces as well. After the war these jackets were used for all kinds of activities and were worn down, which explains their rareness today.
Our B-10 flight jackets feature all the original details:
- outer shell made of satin cloth, 100% cotton
- woven 100% wool lining
- genuine plush mouton fur collar
- circular knit cuffs and waistband
- Authentic size- and manufacturer-label
- original 1940s Talon zipper with "left opening"
- Made in Turkey
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin